Screenshots for a talk

| Threaded

Screenshots for a talk

Steve Cassidy

Hi Galaxy-NLPers,

 I’m giving a talk on the weekend at the Galaxy workshop in Melbourne, I’d like to highlight the stuff that you are all doing – could you send me a relevant screenshot from your Galaxy that I could include in my slides?  It doesn’t have to be too impressive! Just something to use as a talking point.

Thanks,

Steve

| Threaded

Re: Screenshots for a talk

Marc Verhagen
Hi Steve,

Here is one from LAPPS in case it is still in time.

Cheers,
Marc